Monday, December 29, 2008

Mindless

My winter break is finally winding down and all that I can think about right now is what I'm going to knit next. There has been some drama with the whole boys and myself situation, and I find myself knitting, watching TV online, and eating French Truffles. Amazing therapy, I assure you.
I just finished my armwarmers in what I believe to be in record time so I'm going to start a scarf that will hopefully match with one of the jackets that I bought earlier this holiday.

Materials:
- Size 7 US straight needles
- Aslan trends Guanaco Color 37 (Looks like a natural color)
- Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran Color 200005 (Looks like a blue gray)

Scarf Pattern:
CO 27 sts
Work in 1x1 rib and 2 row stripes until length desired.
BO

THE END! Easy squeezy

No comments: