Friday, January 2, 2009

Dirty Little Secret

The day before a new year, I casted on a project in addition to the lated mindless knitting project that I had already started. The yarn that I'm using is so terrible that frankly, I'm ashamed of it. My friend tells me that I need to wrap it up, set it on fire, and bury it in my backyard. That's how bad it is.

It's the mindless scarf done in Red Heart Supersaver. I'm kind of ashamed that I'm knitting with it. But both balls of yarn were given to me by a church friend and my sorority sister/fencing partner KJ. I really like the colors, just the yarn is terrible. It's honestly terrible. There's not much to say about it, other than it's done on US 8 needles with two balls of terrible yarn. There will be pictures on Ravelry when it's done, but I'm definitely giving this away to KJ. I sure as hell can't give it to the planktonic love of my life, and I sure as hell refuse to keep and wear it. Seriously.

No comments: